We strive to provide the best medical care at no cost to our patients. We provide wide range of services that are expected in general practice. Some of the things include
- Chronic disease management eg diabetes
- Immunisations including childhood and most travel vaccinations
- Pap smears
- Ear cleaning and toilet
- Licence medical examinations and insurance reports
- Skin checks and surgery for skin cancers
- Fracture management
- WorkCover related consultations
- We have pharmacy, physiotherapy, dietitian and pathology nearby for your conveinence
We Are a Bulk Billing Practice
We do not charge a gap fee if you have a valid medicare card. At your booking please notify us if you have a concession card also. If you do not have a medicare card, a private consultation fee will apply and payable at the time of consultation.
DVA Card Holders
We welcome all patients with DVA card. There is no gap fee.
Things Not Covered by Medicare
Please note that some consultations are not covered by medicare according to the rules set by the Government. For example, Commercial Licence examinations, Work Medical Examination and Insurance Medical Reports are not covered by medicare. Please notify us at the time of booking, Our staff will advise you on the fees at the time of consultation.
Covered by Travel Insurance
We welcome tourists and temporary residents. We will provide a receipt for the fees paid to see our doctors so that you can claim the cost back from your travel health insurance.